WHAT IS THE DESIGN AND CONTENT CONFERENCE?
Designers and content strategists team up and learn from industry leaders to craft experiences and tell stories that shape the future of the web. A day of workshops, two days of talks, and some brilliant extras. It's the world's premier conference bringing together designers and content strategists.
HOW CAN I WIN A TICKET?
Step 1: Like the Design and Content Conference Facebook page below.
Step 2: Tweet the following and follow our Twitter account to complete your entry. Win a ticket to the Design & Content Conference in Vancouver. The perfect summer event from July 20-22 @dcontentconf www.designcontentconf.com/win-2016
Once you completed those two steps, you've entered to win! We'll notify the winner on April 22 at 4:00 pm PDT via Twitter DM (so don't forget to follow our Twitter account, @dcontentconf). We'll also update this page and our Facebook page once the winner has confirmed (see details below).
WHO’S SPEAKING AT THE CONFERENCE?
Speakers include Sara Wachter-Boettcher, Anil Dash, Jon Lax, Val Head, and Jeff Eaton. See the full line-up of speakers on the speakers page.
WHEN AND WHERE IS THE CONFERENCE?
The conference is on July 20-22 at Simon Fraser University’s Goldcorp Centre for the Arts in downtown Vancouver. The Goldcorp Centre for the Arts is situated in the centre of Vancouver’s historical district, where the city’s oldest neighbourhoods—Chinatown, Gastown, and the Downtown Eastside—are steps away.
WHAT ARE THE COMPETITION RULES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS?
By entering the competition you agree to and confirm you understand the following;
- The competition opens for entry from 10:00 pm PDT April 13, 2016
- The competition closes for entry on 3:00 pm PDT April 22, 2016
- The competition is open to entrants worldwide, aged 18 and over.
- The prize does not cover any travel, food, accommodation or other expenses you incur for the conference.
- The prize does not hold a cash value, can not be transferred, or refunded.
- For valid entry complete both Step 1: Liking the Design and Content Conference Facebook page. Step 2: tweeting: Win a ticket to the Design & Content Conference in Vancouver. The perfect summer event July 20-22 @dcontentconf www.designcontentconf.com/win-2016
- One entry per person.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entrants who completed Step 1 and 2.
- The winner will be sent a Twitter DM within an hour of the closing time and will have 7 days to respond with delivery details, otherwise a new winner will be chosen.