Bias is everywhere. It affects our research, how we design and market products and services, who we hire, how we live… It’s like polluted air - impossible to avoid, but possible to identify and filter. Let’s discuss the types of bias and ways to avoid their negative effects.
What we'll talk about:
- Negative effects of bias (lack of personal success and product success)
- Types of bias (acquiescence, social desirability, habituation, sponsor, confirmation, question order, wording, halo effect, etc.)
- How to avoid bias in qualitative research
- How to avoid bias in quantitative research
- Success without bias (inclusion)"