Submissions open for 2019!
We're now accepting lightning talk proposals from all registered DCCFive attendees. What a fun way to share your ideas with an international audience!
2019 Supporting Partner, Abstract
We’re thrilled to be this year’s Lightning Talk sponsor and for the chance to support new voices in the design & content community. Abstract brings the power of collaboration into product form, replacing silos with transparent systems that make life (and work) better for designers. Abstract — as a product and a team — is about including a wide range of ideas and voices so we can build something remarkable.
Each talk will be 5 minutes and focus on something you're passionate about related to design and content.
How submitting an idea works:
- You must be registered to attend DCCFive (our 2019 event)
- Complete the proposal form below
- Submissions are open from May 14th to May 31st, 2019
- We'll announce selected speakers on June 7th, 2019 via the DCC blog and Facebook page
Lightning talk speakers receive:
- A $300 refund on their registration
- An invite to our speaker's dinner
- Speaker coaching with our Founder, Steve Fisher
- A spot on our speaker page
- 5 minutes on stage