DCC sold out in its first two years with gushing reviews—lots of them! Let’s see if we can help you get approval to join us in Vancouver this summer.
- Insight. With cross-discipline glimpses into how your work can support and boost designers and content strategists, you’ll work more thoughtfully and effectively.
- Community. Connect with colleagues. Collaborate, share knowledge and unpack challenges.
- Support. Alone at your desk, it’s easy to forget the large industry of people wading through your same struggles. A reminder that you’re not alone can be empowering.
- Tools. Discover favourite resources, stale practices, and fresh ideas. Get actionable solutions to industry-wide challenges.
- Motivation. Hear stories that resonate and inspire. Return to your projects with a fire in your belly.
Why the Design and Content Conference?
- It’s Canadian. And thanks to the exchange rate, Canadian dollars makes DCC 25% cheaper than American events.
- We care about diversity. This means a thoughtful speaker lineup with brilliant industry leaders like Tracy Clayton, Kat Holmes, Margot Bloomstein, and Lisa Welchman.
- You’ll hear from experts and consultants advancing the industry. The DCC stage will host voices from Vox Media, The New York Times, Facebook, and Microsoft.
- We have a code of conduct. Our staff are trained and ready to respond to help create a safe and inclusive environment.
Move your projects forward with topics like:
- Building a Brand-Driven Message Architecture
- Running Design and Content Sprints
- Fostering a Culture of Fearless Feedback
- Training Strategies for Building Strong Teams
- How Social Media is Changing What Content Means, and How it Works
Groups of three or more get a 10% discount when they use the code group3plus. Also, non-profit and educational institutions qualify for a 10% discount using the codes nonprofit and edu.