In partnership with the Design and Content Conference, BrainStation is committed to eliminating barriers and empowering individuals to achieve success in the digital world. BrainStation is the global leader in digital skills training, educating both businesses and individuals through workshops, certificate courses and diploma programs. We are excited to be awarding up to $10,000 in scholarships to the Design and Content Conference community. The scholarships are open to lifelong learners who are passionate about making their mark on the tech world.
Applications for the DCC Scholarship open July 19th, 2019 and are reviewed on August 23rd, 2019 with successful applicants contacted by August 30th, 2019.
DCC BrainStation Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Applications are welcomed from individuals who:
- Are a member of the following underrepresented groups: Indigenous peoples, racialized groups, people with disabilities, women and LGBTQ+
- Would be unable to participate due to a financial barrier
- Must also meet admissions requirements for the part-time course or full-time program of your choice at BrainStation
- For applicants to full-time programs: Scholarship applications must be submitted before your admissions interview
Please note: applicants cannot be granted more than one scholarship at a time.
How to Apply
To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading "DCC BrainStation Scholarship Application" and include the following:
A letter of interest, which:
- Describes your eligibility and need for the funding
- Describe how the scholarship and BrainStation programs will help with your professional/career goals and other interests
- Describes your interest in the BrainStation programs and what you hope to get out of this experience. Must indicate which certificate course or diploma program of interest
- If you are employed, does your employer have a professional development budget? If yes, how much of the event costs would it cover?
- A resume, CV, or LinkedIn profile
If you are a successful applicant, DCC and BrainStation will reach out to you to get you registered for the program you have selected.