If you're looking for the 2017 lightning talk submission form you can find it here.
We're bringing something new to the Design & Content stage in Vancouver this year. You!
We’re accepting lightning talk proposals from all registered DCC16 attendees. Lightning talks will take place at the end of main-stage talks on July 21st. Each lightning talk will be 5 minutes and focus on something you're passionate about related to design and content.
How it Works
- To submit a lightning talk you must be a registered attendee and complete the Google form below.
- Submissions are open from 12:00PM June 10th to 8:00PM June 24th, 2016 (PDT).
- We'll announce lightning talk speakers on June 30th via our blog and Facebook page.
Lightning talk Speakers RECEIVE
- A $300 refund on registration
- An invite to the speakers' dinner
- Speaker coaching from our founder, Steve Fisher
- Their photo on the conference website
- 5 minutes to share their idea on stage
Submissions for 2016 are closed.